- When was your initial public offering?
We listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market on January 23, 2014. We listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM Market on May 22, 2002 and cancelled this listing on March 29, 2019
- Have you had any stock splits?
Yes. On November 22, 2013, ahead of our listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market, we had a reverse split (consolidation) at a ratio of 1 new common share for every 156 common shares held (1:156) . On November 8, 2018, we had a reverse split (consolidation) at a ratio of 1 new common share for every 8 common shares held (1:8).
- On which exchanges are your shares traded?
Our shares trade on the NASDAQ Capital market only. We cancelled our dual listing on AIM, a market operated by London Stock Exchange, on March 29, 2019 and transferred those shareholders over to the US register alongside all other shareholders.
- I was a shareholder in the company on the London Stock Exchange AIM market – what happened to my shares?
We cancelled our listing on AIM, a market operated by London Stock Exchange, on March 29, 2019 and transferred those shareholders over to the US register to trade on NASDAQ Capital Market alongside all other shareholders. Contact our transfer agent VStock Transfer to inquire about your shares.
- What is your ticker symbol?
- Who are your transfer agents?
Securities Transfer Corporation
2901 N Dallas Parkway
Plano, Texas 75093
- I would like to buy shares in Akers Biosciences, Inc. Can I make direct purchases from the company?
No, we don’t operate a direct purchase program. However, our shares are traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market – shares can be bought through a stockbroker or normal share dealing platforms and services.
- What should I do if my stock certificates are lost or stolen?
For inquiries regarding lost or stolen stock certificates contact VStock.
- When is your fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year end is December 31.